DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Kahaani 2' shooting to start in 2013
Filmmaker Sujoy Ghosh will start shooting for the sequel to his successful thriller 'Kahaani' next year.
Mumbai: Filmmaker Sujoy Ghosh will start shooting for the sequel to his successful thriller 'Kahaani' next year with Vidya Balan in the lead role. Ghosh told IANS: "The film will definitely go on the floors by next year... The film is in its scripting stage. I have just started writing it so we have a long way to go."
The 46-year-old said all the characters will be the same in the sequel and added: "Of course, we will have Vidya Balan in the film and rest of the characters will also be the same."
The original was filmed in Kolkata, but the location for "Kahaani 2" has not been finalised yet.
"Location has not been decided as such but quite a bit of the film will be shot in Kolkata for sure. We are taking forward the same characters so let's see how it shapes up," said the director.
Released March 9, Ghosh hit the bull's eye with 'Kahaani'. Made on a budget of Rs.8 crore, the film reportedly grossed about Rs.104 crore worldwide within 50 days of its release.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017