Kajal riding high post 'Singham' success
The film grossed Rs 44.2 crore in the domestic market and Rs 3.50 crore overseas.
New Delhi:Ajay Devgn had maximum screen space in action-packed "Singham", but Kajal Aggarwal impressed with her role and is receiving accolades for her performance.
The 26-year-old actress, who has worked in more than 20 Telugu and Tamil films, was cast opposite Ajay in Rohit Shetty's "Singham" which generated good business during its first weekend. It grossed Rs.44.2 crore in the domestic market and Rs.3.50 crore overseas.
"Ever since the release of the movie, Kajal has been flooded with phone calls and congratulatory messages on her work. Even though the movie is emphasizing on Ajay Devgn and is all about action, she still has managed to grab the industry and media eyeballs," said a source.
The film is a remake of Tamil blockbuster "Singham" and has been produced by Reliance Entertainment.
<iframe width="100%" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mp-XqCrCi6I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Recommended For You
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years