DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kajal riding high post 'Singham' success
The film grossed Rs 44.2 crore in the domestic market and Rs 3.50 crore overseas.
New Delhi:Ajay Devgn had maximum screen space in action-packed "Singham", but Kajal Aggarwal impressed with her role and is receiving accolades for her performance.
The 26-year-old actress, who has worked in more than 20 Telugu and Tamil films, was cast opposite Ajay in Rohit Shetty's "Singham" which generated good business during its first weekend. It grossed Rs.44.2 crore in the domestic market and Rs.3.50 crore overseas.
"Ever since the release of the movie, Kajal has been flooded with phone calls and congratulatory messages on her work. Even though the movie is emphasizing on Ajay Devgn and is all about action, she still has managed to grab the industry and media eyeballs," said a source.
The film is a remake of Tamil blockbuster "Singham" and has been produced by Reliance Entertainment.
<iframe width="100%" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mp-XqCrCi6I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong