DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kal Penn to join 'How I Met Your Mother'?
Indian-origin actor Kal Penn is all set to join the cast of hit sitcom 'How I Met Your Mother' in season seven.
London: Indian-origin actor Kal Penn is all set to join the cast of hit sitcom 'How I Met Your Mother' in season seven.
The 34-year-old actor, who gained his due recognition with Mira Nair's 'The Namesake', will play Kevin, Robin's (Cobie Smulders) potential love interest, Daily Star reported.
Apart from acting roles, Penn has also served as an Associate Director in the White House Office of Public Engagement for which his role on 'House' had to be cut short.
He is reportedly taking a break from his White House job for now.
The seventh season is scheduled to air with back-to-back episodes from September 19 this year.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Video - Remembering Nicky Hayden, the Nicest Man in Grand Prix Racing
- Pro Kabaddi League Auction: Nitin Tomar Becomes Highest Paid Player