Kal Penn to join 'How I Met Your Mother'?
Indian-origin actor Kal Penn is all set to join the cast of hit sitcom 'How I Met Your Mother' in season seven.
London: Indian-origin actor Kal Penn is all set to join the cast of hit sitcom 'How I Met Your Mother' in season seven.
The 34-year-old actor, who gained his due recognition with Mira Nair's 'The Namesake', will play Kevin, Robin's (Cobie Smulders) potential love interest, Daily Star reported.
Apart from acting roles, Penn has also served as an Associate Director in the White House Office of Public Engagement for which his role on 'House' had to be cut short.
He is reportedly taking a break from his White House job for now.
The seventh season is scheduled to air with back-to-back episodes from September 19 this year.
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP
- Nearly 500 Dead, Food Running Out in Aleppo: UN Chief
- Airtel Offers 10GB of 4G Mobile Data at Rs 259
- Nokia to Help Bharti Airtel to Expand 4G Network in India
- Jio MAMI 2016: When Aishwarya Rai Made Newcomer Anushka Sharma Feel at Home
- Jio MAMI 2016: Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Will Be Like a Therapy for Unrequited Love, Says Karan Johar
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha talks about Anurag Khashyap's tweet over ADHM
- Watch: Karan Johar Reveals His Funniest Moments On Koffee With Karan