DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kalka passengers' relatives to travel to Malwa
Arrangements have been made for a special train to carry the relatives of the passengers to the accident site.
Kolkata: The Eastern Railways will run a special train from Howrah to take relatives of passengers of Delhi-bound Kalka Mail which derailed near Malwa in Uttar Pradesh killing at least 35 people and injuring over 100 in the worst train accident this year.
"Arrangements have been made for a special train to carry the relatives of the passengers to the accident site. The train will leave Howrah station at 8 pm," ER's chief public relations officer Samir Goswami told.
He said in view of the congestion in the line following the accident, two less popular trains to Delhi, namely the 13039-Up Howrawh-Delhi Janata Express and the 13111 Kolkata-Delhi Lal Qila Express have been cancelled.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Kangana-Ketan Battle: Another Filmmaker Accuses The Latter Of Hijacking His Film
- Priyanka Chopra Meets PM Modi In Berlin
- Nuzhat Fought Taboos to Play Cricket, Picked for ICC World Cup