Kalka passengers' relatives to travel to Malwa
Arrangements have been made for a special train to carry the relatives of the passengers to the accident site.
Kolkata: The Eastern Railways will run a special train from Howrah to take relatives of passengers of Delhi-bound Kalka Mail which derailed near Malwa in Uttar Pradesh killing at least 35 people and injuring over 100 in the worst train accident this year.
"Arrangements have been made for a special train to carry the relatives of the passengers to the accident site. The train will leave Howrah station at 8 pm," ER's chief public relations officer Samir Goswami told.
He said in view of the congestion in the line following the accident, two less popular trains to Delhi, namely the 13039-Up Howrawh-Delhi Janata Express and the 13111 Kolkata-Delhi Lal Qila Express have been cancelled.
- 31st October Movie Review: Has Nothing New to Offer
- Watch: Kapil Sharma Leaves ADHM Cast in Splits
- Happy That Censor Board is Standing by Us to Release 31st October: Vir Das
- Ranbir Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai's Scorching Chemistry Will Make Your Jaws Drop
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- Bigg Boss 10: Antara Biswas Wants to Grab Salman Khan's Attention
- Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma Explain Why Working With Karan Johar is Special
- News360: Upset with Sheila as Congress CM Face, Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP