Kalki to marry Anurag Kashyap, won't say when
...but refuses to reveal the wedding date
Actress Kalki Koechlin says she will tie the knot with filmmaker beau Anurag Kashyap this year, but refused to reveal the wedding date as she wants to keep it a private affair.
"Yes, we are getting married this year. I am not going to tell anyone the date, but I am getting married soon," Kalki, who made her Bollywood debut with Kashyap's Dev D (2009), said. The two have been dating each other since.
What took them so long to decide to get married?
"We are engaged since January this year. When you marry a star, it's really tough to find dates for marriage (laughs)," said Kalki.
The actress, of French descent, will be seen in Bejoy Nambiar's directorial debut Shaitan, which is produced by her fiance. Also, her much-talked about film, The Girl in Yellow Boots, which she has co-written with Kashyap, is also set to release this year.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models