DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kalki to marry Anurag Kashyap, won't say when
...but refuses to reveal the wedding date
Actress Kalki Koechlin says she will tie the knot with filmmaker beau Anurag Kashyap this year, but refused to reveal the wedding date as she wants to keep it a private affair.
"Yes, we are getting married this year. I am not going to tell anyone the date, but I am getting married soon," Kalki, who made her Bollywood debut with Kashyap's Dev D (2009), said. The two have been dating each other since.
What took them so long to decide to get married?
"We are engaged since January this year. When you marry a star, it's really tough to find dates for marriage (laughs)," said Kalki.
The actress, of French descent, will be seen in Bejoy Nambiar's directorial debut Shaitan, which is produced by her fiance. Also, her much-talked about film, The Girl in Yellow Boots, which she has co-written with Kashyap, is also set to release this year.
Recommended For You
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users