DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kalmadi aide arrested for 'forgery' to get CWG job
Reports say Nachiketa Kapur allegedly used fake Delhi University certificates to get a post in the Organising Committee.
New Delhi: The Delhi Police has arrested Nachiketa Kapur, a key aide of Suresh Kalmadi, the prime accused in the Commonwealth Games (CWG) scam. Reports say that Kapur allegedly used fake Delhi University certificates to get the post of Director in the CWG Organising Committee.
Kapur reportedly worked with the CWG till April 2010. The Games were held in October 2010.
The Delhi Police Crime Branch has registered a case of forgery, cheating and criminal conspiracy against him.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win