Kalmadi aide arrested for 'forgery' to get CWG job
Reports say Nachiketa Kapur allegedly used fake Delhi University certificates to get a post in the Organising Committee.
New Delhi: The Delhi Police has arrested Nachiketa Kapur, a key aide of Suresh Kalmadi, the prime accused in the Commonwealth Games (CWG) scam. Reports say that Kapur allegedly used fake Delhi University certificates to get the post of Director in the CWG Organising Committee.
Kapur reportedly worked with the CWG till April 2010. The Games were held in October 2010.
The Delhi Police Crime Branch has registered a case of forgery, cheating and criminal conspiracy against him.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show