Kalmadi aide arrested for 'forgery' to get CWG job
Reports say Nachiketa Kapur allegedly used fake Delhi University certificates to get a post in the Organising Committee.
New Delhi: The Delhi Police has arrested Nachiketa Kapur, a key aide of Suresh Kalmadi, the prime accused in the Commonwealth Games (CWG) scam. Reports say that Kapur allegedly used fake Delhi University certificates to get the post of Director in the CWG Organising Committee.
Kapur reportedly worked with the CWG till April 2010. The Games were held in October 2010.
The Delhi Police Crime Branch has registered a case of forgery, cheating and criminal conspiracy against him.
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Quetta Attack: Why Pak's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'
- US Condemns Terror Attack in Pakistan's Quetta
- Quetta Terror Attack: Lashkar-e-Jhangvi Suspected To Be Behind The Deadly Assault
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts