DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
National Games chairman snubs Kalmadi
National games chairman said its better if Kalmadi doesn't come for the games inauguration.
New Delhi: Sacked Commonwealth Games Organising committee chairman Suresh Kalmadi was snubbed by the chairman of the National Games R K Anand on Tuesday.
Speaking to CNN-IBN, Anand said it's better if Kalmadi doesn't come for the National Games inauguration on February 12, adding that it's up to the IOA chairman to take the final call.
"We have worked very hard on these games, we want to avoid any controversy," said Anand.
Kalmadi was sacked as the CWG chairman following allegations of corruption.
"Different investigating agencies are looking at Mr Kalmadi's role, it's up to him to decide whether he should come," he added.
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- Nuzhat Fought Taboos to Play Cricket, Picked for ICC World Cup
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong