National Games chairman snubs Kalmadi
National games chairman said its better if Kalmadi doesn't come for the games inauguration.
New Delhi: Sacked Commonwealth Games Organising committee chairman Suresh Kalmadi was snubbed by the chairman of the National Games R K Anand on Tuesday.
Speaking to CNN-IBN, Anand said it's better if Kalmadi doesn't come for the National Games inauguration on February 12, adding that it's up to the IOA chairman to take the final call.
"We have worked very hard on these games, we want to avoid any controversy," said Anand.
Kalmadi was sacked as the CWG chairman following allegations of corruption.
"Different investigating agencies are looking at Mr Kalmadi's role, it's up to him to decide whether he should come," he added.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets