National Games chairman snubs Kalmadi
National games chairman said its better if Kalmadi doesn't come for the games inauguration.
New Delhi: Sacked Commonwealth Games Organising committee chairman Suresh Kalmadi was snubbed by the chairman of the National Games R K Anand on Tuesday.
Speaking to CNN-IBN, Anand said it's better if Kalmadi doesn't come for the National Games inauguration on February 12, adding that it's up to the IOA chairman to take the final call.
"We have worked very hard on these games, we want to avoid any controversy," said Anand.
Kalmadi was sacked as the CWG chairman following allegations of corruption.
"Different investigating agencies are looking at Mr Kalmadi's role, it's up to him to decide whether he should come," he added.
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- Debit Card Fraud: Jaitley Seeks Report, Says Aim is to Contain Damage
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- Nintendo Switch Home And Handheld Gaming Modular Console Released
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor
- Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma Explain Why Working With Karan Johar is Special
- News360: Upset with Sheila as Congress CM Face, Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP