DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kamal Haasan fans head to Kerala to watch 'Vishwaroopam'
The film has been banned by Tamil Nadu Government after several Muslim groups protested against it alleging their community has been portrayed in a negative light by the actor.
Dharmapuri: Kamal Haasan's die-hard fans are travelling to Kerala to watch his mega budget 'Vishwaroopam', which has been banned for two weeks in Tamil Nadu. Eager to view the movie, which released across the globe barring Tamil Nadu on Friday, the fans of the actor-director from Dharmapuri and neighbouring Krishnagiri are travelling to destinations in Kerala such as Thiruvananthapuram, about 500 km from Dharmapuri.
With the three-day weekend holiday coming in handy, the fans, including 300 from Dharmapuri, left by buses and train on Friday night to watch the movie, Dharmapuri District Salangai Oli Kamal's Fans Association President R Rajkumar said.
Association Secretary Thilagan said the fans would watch the movie in Kochi and Thiruvananthapuram among other places in the neighbouring district. The film has been banned by Tamil Nadu Government after several Muslim groups protested against it alleging their community has been portrayed in a negative light by the actor.
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong