Kamalinee can essay any role with ease: Krishna Vamsi
Krishna Vamsi says Kamalinee is a perfect amalgamation of experience, beauty and confidence.
Chennai: Kamalinee Mukherjee, who has had back-to-back flops in Telugu filmdom in the last two years, will be next seen in Krishna Vamsi's upcoming yet-untitled Telugu film. The director says that the actress is a perfect amalgamation of experience, beauty and confidence.
She is paired in the film opposite Meka Srikanth for the second time. The two were earlier seen together in 'Virodhi'.
"I thought Kamalinee was just perfect for the role. She has the experience, beauty and the confidence to essay any character with ease. I don't think any other actress could have played her part," Vamsi told IANS.
The film, which also features Ram Charan Teja and Kajal Agarwal, will go on floors Feb 6.
Some of Kamalinee's recent Telugu releases that failed at box office includes 'Maa Annaya Bangaram', 'Nagavalli', 'Ramachari' and 'Jagadguru Adi Shankara'.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Iran's 'The Salesman' Wins Oscar As Farhadi Boycotts Ceremony
- Aamir Khan's Latest TVC On Gender Equality Is Getting All The Praise It Deserves
- Oscars 2017 Red Carpet: Priyanka, Nicole, Emma Are Here To Turn Around The Fashion Game
- Can Virat Kohli and Team India Respond In the Face of Adversity?