Kamalinee can essay any role with ease: Krishna Vamsi
Krishna Vamsi says Kamalinee is a perfect amalgamation of experience, beauty and confidence.
Chennai: Kamalinee Mukherjee, who has had back-to-back flops in Telugu filmdom in the last two years, will be next seen in Krishna Vamsi's upcoming yet-untitled Telugu film. The director says that the actress is a perfect amalgamation of experience, beauty and confidence.
She is paired in the film opposite Meka Srikanth for the second time. The two were earlier seen together in 'Virodhi'.
"I thought Kamalinee was just perfect for the role. She has the experience, beauty and the confidence to essay any character with ease. I don't think any other actress could have played her part," Vamsi told IANS.
The film, which also features Ram Charan Teja and Kajal Agarwal, will go on floors Feb 6.
Some of Kamalinee's recent Telugu releases that failed at box office includes 'Maa Annaya Bangaram', 'Nagavalli', 'Ramachari' and 'Jagadguru Adi Shankara'.
- Bigg Boss 10: Priyanka Jagga Is The First Contestant to Get Eliminated This Season
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- The Camps: Split Wide Open in UP's First Family, Who Stands Where
- UP CM Akhilesh Yadav Dumps Shivpal Yadav, Three other ministers
- Triple Talaq a Religious Issue, PM Has No Right to Intervene: AIMPLB's Jilani
- People Celebrated Choti Diwali After Surgical Strikes, says PM Modi
- PM Modi Urges People to Break out of SP-BSP Stranglehold in UP
- PM Modi Bats for Women's Rights, Wants Practice of Triple Talaq to go