DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kamalinee can essay any role with ease: Krishna Vamsi
Krishna Vamsi says Kamalinee is a perfect amalgamation of experience, beauty and confidence.
Chennai: Kamalinee Mukherjee, who has had back-to-back flops in Telugu filmdom in the last two years, will be next seen in Krishna Vamsi's upcoming yet-untitled Telugu film. The director says that the actress is a perfect amalgamation of experience, beauty and confidence.
She is paired in the film opposite Meka Srikanth for the second time. The two were earlier seen together in 'Virodhi'.
"I thought Kamalinee was just perfect for the role. She has the experience, beauty and the confidence to essay any character with ease. I don't think any other actress could have played her part," Vamsi told IANS.
The film, which also features Ram Charan Teja and Kajal Agarwal, will go on floors Feb 6.
Some of Kamalinee's recent Telugu releases that failed at box office includes 'Maa Annaya Bangaram', 'Nagavalli', 'Ramachari' and 'Jagadguru Adi Shankara'.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Big B Reminisces 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony With an Adorable Pic
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%