DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Geetika case: Kanda taken for medical examination
Ex-Haryana minister Gopal Kanda, the key accused in the case, was sent to seven days' police custody on August 18.
New Delhi: The Delhi Police on Thursday took former Haryana minister Gopal Kanda, the key accused in the Geetika Sharma suicide case, for a routine medical examination to a hospital on court orders.
Kanda was sent to seven days' police custody on August 18.
The suicide note left behind by Geetika Sharma squarely blamed Kanda and one of his MDLR senior employees, Aruna Chadha for her suicide.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017