Geetika case: Kanda taken for medical examination
Ex-Haryana minister Gopal Kanda, the key accused in the case, was sent to seven days' police custody on August 18.
New Delhi: The Delhi Police on Thursday took former Haryana minister Gopal Kanda, the key accused in the Geetika Sharma suicide case, for a routine medical examination to a hospital on court orders.
Kanda was sent to seven days' police custody on August 18.
The suicide note left behind by Geetika Sharma squarely blamed Kanda and one of his MDLR senior employees, Aruna Chadha for her suicide.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology