Geetika case: Kanda taken for medical examination
Ex-Haryana minister Gopal Kanda, the key accused in the case, was sent to seven days' police custody on August 18.
New Delhi: The Delhi Police on Thursday took former Haryana minister Gopal Kanda, the key accused in the Geetika Sharma suicide case, for a routine medical examination to a hospital on court orders.
Kanda was sent to seven days' police custody on August 18.
The suicide note left behind by Geetika Sharma squarely blamed Kanda and one of his MDLR senior employees, Aruna Chadha for her suicide.
- India Launched Surgical Strikes Across LoC, Heavy Casualties Inflicted: DGMO
- Four Member Countries Boycott SAARC Summit In Islamabad
- PM To Review Pakistan's Most Favoured Nation Status Today
- Pakistan Troops Fire at Indian positions on LoC in Poonch
- Virat Kohli's India look to Wrap Series At Eden, Regain No.1 Spot
- Not Easy for Off-Colour Martin Guptill to be Aggressive in Subcontinent: Anil Kumble
- Cricket Association of Bengal Installs Bell at Eden Gardens Ahead of Second Test
- Prune the Grass Please, Indian Team Management Tells Eden Officials