DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kangana danced for sister's wedding
On the song 'Kabhi saadi gali' from her film 'Tanu Weds Manu'
Actress Kangana Ranaut had a blast at her sister's wedding and danced on her hit number Kadi sadi gali bhul ke vi aaya karo at one of the wedding functions
Kangana's elder sister got married Wednesday at their family home in Bhambla village in Mandi district, some 200 km from here.
The actress danced throughout the night with her childhood friends on the songs of "Tanu Weds Manu" a day before the wedding, said a family member adding that the song Kudiyan de vich phire hassdi khed di... Ni kadi sadi gali bhul ke vi aaya karo was quite a hit and was played repeatedly.
"Kangana was here (Bhambla) for attending the family marriage. Despite her busy schedule, she spent two days with us," her father Amardeep Ranaut told IANS over phone from his residence.
Kangana, who reached here Tuesday, left Thursday morning for Mumbai.
"Currently she is busy shooting for Sunny Deol-starrer 'Happy New Year'," her dad said. This is Sunny and Kangana's first film together as a lead couple.
In five years, Kangana, who debuted with Gangster - A Love Story in 2006, has featured in hits like Woh Lamhe, Tanu Weds Manu and Fashion, which won her a national award.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh