Kangana sports iconic 'Breakfast At Tiffany's' necklace in new film
Kangana Ranaut will be seen wearing a unique necklace in one of the scenes in the movie.
New Delhi: Kangana Ranaut, who will be playing the female lead in upcoming rom-com 'I Love New Year', will be seen wearing a unique necklace in one of the scenes in the movie.
Movie buffs might remember that the necklace is quite similar to the one worn by Hollywood actress Audrey Hepburn in the classic Hollywood film 'Breakfast At Tiffany's'. At the time, Audrey's photograph wearing a black dress and the necklace with a cigarette in a long holder, had become quite the rage. So is Kangana is planning to repeat the same magic with the necklace in the movie?
Directed by Radhika Rao and Vinay Sapru, 'I Love New Year' is a rom-com starring Sunny Deol and Kangana Ranaut in lead roles. The film releases on 26th April, 2013.
- NZ Captain Hit By Bug Ahead of India Test
- New Zealand Take Tips From Ganguly Ahead of 2nd Test
- Virat Kohli Plays Down his Personal Form
- We Look Forward to DRS Introduction in Future: Virat Kohli
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting