Kangana sports iconic 'Breakfast At Tiffany's' necklace in new film
Kangana Ranaut will be seen wearing a unique necklace in one of the scenes in the movie.
New Delhi: Kangana Ranaut, who will be playing the female lead in upcoming rom-com 'I Love New Year', will be seen wearing a unique necklace in one of the scenes in the movie.
Movie buffs might remember that the necklace is quite similar to the one worn by Hollywood actress Audrey Hepburn in the classic Hollywood film 'Breakfast At Tiffany's'. At the time, Audrey's photograph wearing a black dress and the necklace with a cigarette in a long holder, had become quite the rage. So is Kangana is planning to repeat the same magic with the necklace in the movie?
Directed by Radhika Rao and Vinay Sapru, 'I Love New Year' is a rom-com starring Sunny Deol and Kangana Ranaut in lead roles. The film releases on 26th April, 2013.
Recommended For You
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology