DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kangana sports iconic 'Breakfast At Tiffany's' necklace in new film
Kangana Ranaut will be seen wearing a unique necklace in one of the scenes in the movie.
New Delhi: Kangana Ranaut, who will be playing the female lead in upcoming rom-com 'I Love New Year', will be seen wearing a unique necklace in one of the scenes in the movie.
Movie buffs might remember that the necklace is quite similar to the one worn by Hollywood actress Audrey Hepburn in the classic Hollywood film 'Breakfast At Tiffany's'. At the time, Audrey's photograph wearing a black dress and the necklace with a cigarette in a long holder, had become quite the rage. So is Kangana is planning to repeat the same magic with the necklace in the movie?
Directed by Radhika Rao and Vinay Sapru, 'I Love New Year' is a rom-com starring Sunny Deol and Kangana Ranaut in lead roles. The film releases on 26th April, 2013.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users