Kangana sports iconic 'Breakfast At Tiffany's' necklace in new film
Kangana Ranaut will be seen wearing a unique necklace in one of the scenes in the movie.
New Delhi: Kangana Ranaut, who will be playing the female lead in upcoming rom-com 'I Love New Year', will be seen wearing a unique necklace in one of the scenes in the movie.
Movie buffs might remember that the necklace is quite similar to the one worn by Hollywood actress Audrey Hepburn in the classic Hollywood film 'Breakfast At Tiffany's'. At the time, Audrey's photograph wearing a black dress and the necklace with a cigarette in a long holder, had become quite the rage. So is Kangana is planning to repeat the same magic with the necklace in the movie?
Directed by Radhika Rao and Vinay Sapru, 'I Love New Year' is a rom-com starring Sunny Deol and Kangana Ranaut in lead roles. The film releases on 26th April, 2013.
- Salman Khan's Bodyguard Shera Faces Assault Charges in Mumbai
- Cyclonic Storm Kyant May be Heading Towards Andhra Pradesh
- Tata Sons Appoints Ralf Speth, N Chandrasekaran on Board
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- New Zealand PM Arrives, Modi Likely to Seek Support on NSG Entry During Meet Tomorrow
- PM Modi Warns of Action Against Those Who 'Snatch' Tribal Rights
- Celebrities Send Diwali Greetings To Jawans Following PM Modi's #Sandesh2Soldiers Campaign
- Case Registered Against Man for Posting Objectionable Photo of PM Modi