Kangna: Compliments don't matter if you're confident
Kangna says while enacting a role, she emphasises on the hairstyle of her characters too.
Mumbai: Actress Kangna Ranaut says compliments don't matter much if you are confident of who you are. "You may get a lot of compliments but if you are confident and you are sure of who you are, compliments don't matter," the 25-year-old said in an interview.
Kangna, whose curly hair grabbed attention when she entered Bollywood with 'Gangster - A Love Story', says while enacting a role, she emphasises on the hairstyle of her characters too.
She, in fact, sported straight tresses in 'Life In A...Metro' and a retro hair-do in 'Once Upon A Time In Mumbai'.
"I think all actors say that it is important to get into the skin of the character. But if you have seen my characters, I have to understand the hair of the character as well because the kind of hair a character has is important because they reveal a lot about one's personality," she said.
Kangna has an impressive line-up of work in the pipeline - 'I Love New Year', 'Shootout At Wadala', 'Queen', 'Ungli' and 'Krrish 3'.
Recommended For You
- 'I Keep Doing It' Declares Wembley Hero Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Jimmy Kimmel Thanks Donald Trump for Making Oscars Look Less Racist
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Can Virat Kohli and Team India Respond In the Face of Adversity?