DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kangna Ranaut enjoys campus life
The actress had never been to college and got to experience it in 'Tanu Weds Manu'
Mumbai: She never went to college, but Kangana Ranaut got the chance to enjoy campus life when she stayed in a Delhi University hostel to prepare for her role in the romantic comedy Tanu Weds Manu.
In the film, Kangana plays a resident student of Delhi University. The 23-year-old stayed at the PG Women's Hostel in 2009. The producers arranged for her stay and took the required measures to protect her identity.
"The character of Tanu is rooted in Delhi University. I stayed there and it helped me in my performance. Till date I am thankful to the girl who hosted me and was my roommate. We ended up becoming friends," Kangana, who started working at the age of 16, said.
Directed by Anand Rai, Tanu Weds Manu will release on February 25th. R. Madhavan plays Kangana's love interest in the film.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Morris Sends Back Buttler
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes