DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kannada actor plays 'Kannadada Kotyadipathi'
Upendra went up to Rs 6.40 lakhs as prize money in the knowledge based program.
In order to celebrate Dr Rajakumar's birth anniversary that is on the April 24th, the Suvarna satellite channel has roped in super star and real star Upendra for the hot seat for a special program of 'Kannadada Kotyadipathi' second season.
Upendra faced a few questions sitting on the hot seat and taking on questions from his colleague power star Puneeth Rajakumar. Upendra went up to Rs 6.40 lakhs as prize money in the knowledge based program. Upendra remembered his growth with the Dr Rajakumar family banner. It was 'Om' the first authentic underworld subject for Shivarajakumar that set a new trend in the Kannada cinema industry.
The prize money that Upendra earned goes to Balyaalu and Chinchalagoppe village two Kannada schools. They are situated on Mysore road. The power star and real star combined 'Kannadada Kotyadhipathi' was also entertaining because of Upendra singing and dancing for Bari Olu and delivery dialogues from 'Raktha Kanneeru'.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Ssumier Pasricha, Mallika Dua: Meet the Most Viral People on Internet
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Antoine Griezmann Says 6/10 He Will Be at Manchester United Next Season
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande