Kannada director Dr Kasaravalli gets a distinction
Being the first one from Karnataka, Dr Kasaravalli will head the Fazir film festival, one of the largest in Asia.
Padmasri Dr Girish Kasaravalli gets another distinction in his career as dexterous director of quality films.
He has been selected as the head of Fazir film festival that has good importance in Asia. The Fazir film festival with 31 years of history was the first one to start in the country.
It is a ten day festival starting from 31st of January every year. Films across the world participate in the and complete in this festival.
The jury for this prestigious film festival under the chairmanship of Dr Girish Kasaravalli would view the film to declare awards.
For a Kannada speaking luminary of the Indian film industry it is an honour to head the jury.
However, Dr GK is the first person from Karnataka to hold such an honourary position.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More