DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kannada director Dr Kasaravalli gets a distinction
Being the first one from Karnataka, Dr Kasaravalli will head the Fazir film festival, one of the largest in Asia.
Padmasri Dr Girish Kasaravalli gets another distinction in his career as dexterous director of quality films.
He has been selected as the head of Fazir film festival that has good importance in Asia. The Fazir film festival with 31 years of history was the first one to start in the country.
It is a ten day festival starting from 31st of January every year. Films across the world participate in the and complete in this festival.
The jury for this prestigious film festival under the chairmanship of Dr Girish Kasaravalli would view the film to declare awards.
For a Kannada speaking luminary of the Indian film industry it is an honour to head the jury.
However, Dr GK is the first person from Karnataka to hold such an honourary position.
Recommended For You
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- England vs South Africa Live Updates: 1st ODI at Headingley
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish