Kannada film 'God Father' earns Rs 7 cr in two weeks
'God Father' is getting good response in the theatres, the film has collected over Rs.7 crore within two weeks.
The first two weeks net share for the producer is Rs. 5.60 crores says producer K Manju, who has sold the film outright to Narasimha Arts. Happy with the very good response for the film, producer K Manju has stated that the collections is steady in over 100 theatres where 'God Father' is showing.
The gross collection is over Rs 7 crores for two weeks. The first three days collection was Rs.3 crore says Manju. The biggest trump card for the film is Upendra. The feminine look, dance and the role turning robust is liked very much by Upendra fans. "The dance in Bharathanatyam style is what more lapped up in the theatres" says Manju.
The second triple role film by Upendra is been admired by family audience and the mother sentiment song has received well accolade.
K Manju in the mean while has announced two more films - 'Dove Master' in Kannada and the other one in Tamil. He has two films, 'Rajani Kantha' with Vijay in double role and 'Ragini IPS' starring Ragini Dwivedi in a cop role in Anand P Raju direction.
Recommended For You
- BOOM BOOM BECKERTennis Legend Boris Becker to Visit India in December
- POWER PACKEDLenovo K6 Power Review: A Complete Budget Android Phone Under Rs 10,000
- Can't wait!Koffee With Karan: The 100th Episode Featuring Salman Khan is Going to be 'Khantastic'
- DisgustingBertolucci's Rape Scene Confession on the Sets of 'Last Tango in Paris' Leaves Hollywood Shocked
- Dead Rises AgainThe Mummy Trailer: Tom Cruise Starrer Reboot Rides High on Action