Kannada film 'Lossugalu' hits the floor
With the six characters in the film, 'Lossugalu' will show, how the fickle minds lead to various complications.
With the newcomers and experienced actors, 'Loosugalu' went on the floor on August, 23 morning at Chitrakala Parishat in Bangalore near Shivananada Circle.
The term 'Loosugalu' is commonly referred in a lighter vein, is picked for the title by debutant Arun who has nine years of experience in the industry. The title inspiration came from one of his DJ friend. Arun has stitched the story and screenplay. The screenplay will also be helter-skelter. He is turning independent director from this film, after learning about it from his previous job, as an assistant and associate director.
"With six characters in the film, it will show how the fickle minds lead to various complications", says Arun. It will be in corporate style, most of them lose their control at one point of time", says Arun a graduate with DFA and Photography course. He is shooting in Sakleshpur and Bangalore for talkie portions.
Arun is giving maximum opportunity to newcomers, six songs by six writers, six choreographers will also be working. Vani Harikrishna makes debut as music director from this film. She is the wife of music director, V Harikrishna.
Hotelier Syed Hussan is the main producer while Basavaraj Machaiah and Gym Ravi are joint producers. Gym Ravi has international reputation and won 308 awards so far. He has been acting in small roles in Kannada cinema. Srimurali is the first character, he has been given different makeover in the film. "I have really bold character. It is a dark comedy", says Srimurali. who is back to acting after a long time. Rekha is his counterpart.
Sriki plays Muslim boy and Shravya, a muslim girl, they fall in love with each other. Shravya is a daughter of actress Rekha Das and director Omprakash Rao.
Vaani Harikrishna although likes melody to score, she does not have chance for it in the film. She is scoring six songs, which are not in regular pattern. Chidanand HK is cameraman and Akshay P Rao is the editor of the film. Auto driver Manjunath and hotel worker Raghavendra have also contributed a song for this film.
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Arun Jaitley Calls on Private Sector to Invest, Cites Low Cost of Capital
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Jio MAMI 2016: When Aishwarya Rai Made Newcomer Anushka Sharma Feel at Home
- Jio MAMI 2016: Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Will Be Like a Therapy for Unrequited Love, Says Karan Johar
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha talks about Anurag Khashyap's tweet over ADHM
- Watch: Karan Johar Reveals His Funniest Moments On Koffee With Karan