Kannada TV actress death: Husband's bail petition dismissed
JDS leader Surendra Babu was arrested in October in connection with the murder of Hemashri and has been in judicial custody since then.
Bangalore: A local court on Monday dismissed the bail petition filed by Surendra Babu, a JDS leader and husband of Kannada TV actress Hemashri and prime accused in her murder in 2012.
A fast track court dismissed the bail petition on the ground that the case was under investigation and grant of relief might result in tampering of evidence.
Surendra Babu was arrested in October 2012 in connection with the murder of Hemashri and has been in judicial custody since then.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology