Kannada TV actress death: Husband's bail petition dismissed
JDS leader Surendra Babu was arrested in October in connection with the murder of Hemashri and has been in judicial custody since then.
Bangalore: A local court on Monday dismissed the bail petition filed by Surendra Babu, a JDS leader and husband of Kannada TV actress Hemashri and prime accused in her murder in 2012.
A fast track court dismissed the bail petition on the ground that the case was under investigation and grant of relief might result in tampering of evidence.
Surendra Babu was arrested in October 2012 in connection with the murder of Hemashri and has been in judicial custody since then.
- Apple iPhone 7 Users: Please DO NOT Drill a 3.5mm Hole on it to Make Your Own Earphone Jack
- Kareena Kapoor is Setting Trends During Pregnancy: Soha Ali Khan
- McLaren Refutes Acquisition Talks With Apple
- Apple iPhone 7 Has the Smallest Profit Margin: Report
- Gautam Gambhir, Yuvraj Singh Clear Fitness Test in NCA
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- Big B Has a Different Level of Passion Towards His Work: Anees Bazmee