DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kannada TV actress death: Husband's bail petition dismissed
JDS leader Surendra Babu was arrested in October in connection with the murder of Hemashri and has been in judicial custody since then.
Bangalore: A local court on Monday dismissed the bail petition filed by Surendra Babu, a JDS leader and husband of Kannada TV actress Hemashri and prime accused in her murder in 2012.
A fast track court dismissed the bail petition on the ground that the case was under investigation and grant of relief might result in tampering of evidence.
Surendra Babu was arrested in October 2012 in connection with the murder of Hemashri and has been in judicial custody since then.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande