DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kannada writer-director Kunigal Nagabhushan passes away
Nagabhushan had obtained a degree in cinematography and entered films in 1961.
Karnataka: Veteran Kannada director and script writer Kunigal Nagabhushan died following a cardiac arrest in a city hospital today.
70-year old Nagabhushan was rushed to the Fortis Hospitallate last night after he complained of breathing problem. He suffered two heart attacks while being treated in the hospital and died in the wee hours, his son Bharatbhushan told PTI.
Nagabhushan had obtained a degree in cinematography and entered films in 1961. He started his career as an assistant director and worked in many films with Dr Raj Kumar and others. He also worked as director in some Kannada films, including one starring superstar Rajnikanth.
Later, Nagabhushan tried his hand in writing dialogues and script for Kannada films featuring Vishnuvardhan, ShankarNag and others.
Nagabhushan's successful films include 'Sahodarara Savaal', 'Simhada Jodi', 'Oorige Upakari', 'Sangliana' and others.
He won the state award for writing dialogues in the film 'Gowri Ganesha' directed by Phani Ramachandra in which Anant Nag played the lead role.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet