UP: Sweeper turns doctor at a Kannauj hospital
The Uttar Pradesh Health Minister has said a probe would be ordered to get to the bottom of the matter.
New Delhi: Uttar Pradesh's healthcare system stands exposed once again. After Bulandshahr, Ballia, Kushinagar and Meerut, another incident of sweeper performing a doctor's duty has come to light and this time, it is in Kannauj, where a man was caught applying injection to a patient.
In Meerut, a wardboy was caught on camera carrying out a postmortem in a government hospital.
The Health Minister, however, insists that doctors are always present during all postmortems. He said a probe would be ordered to get to the bottom of the matter.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology