DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
UP: Sweeper turns doctor at a Kannauj hospital
The Uttar Pradesh Health Minister has said a probe would be ordered to get to the bottom of the matter.
New Delhi: Uttar Pradesh's healthcare system stands exposed once again. After Bulandshahr, Ballia, Kushinagar and Meerut, another incident of sweeper performing a doctor's duty has come to light and this time, it is in Kannauj, where a man was caught applying injection to a patient.
In Meerut, a wardboy was caught on camera carrying out a postmortem in a government hospital.
The Health Minister, however, insists that doctors are always present during all postmortems. He said a probe would be ordered to get to the bottom of the matter.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO