DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kanpur: Class XI student raped by friend
A case has been lodged against the three and investigations are on in the matter, police said.
Kanpur: A 17-year-old girl studying in class XI was on Saturday gangraped in a hotel by her friend and two others after one of them offered her cold drink laced with sedatives, police said.
The girl was offered the laced drink by her friend Rajeev on Saturday afternoon when he took her for a drive, they said. When she lost consciousness, Rajeev and his friends took her to a hotel and gangraped her, they said.
The trio then dumped her outside her home, they said, adding that they are absconding. The girl could not identify the other two accused, they said.
A case has been lodged against the three and investigations are on in the matter, they said.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO