Kanpur: Class XI student raped by friend
A case has been lodged against the three and investigations are on in the matter, police said.
Kanpur: A 17-year-old girl studying in class XI was on Saturday gangraped in a hotel by her friend and two others after one of them offered her cold drink laced with sedatives, police said.
The girl was offered the laced drink by her friend Rajeev on Saturday afternoon when he took her for a drive, they said. When she lost consciousness, Rajeev and his friends took her to a hotel and gangraped her, they said.
The trio then dumped her outside her home, they said, adding that they are absconding. The girl could not identify the other two accused, they said.
A case has been lodged against the three and investigations are on in the matter, they said.
- Gautam Gambhir Returns to Test Squad After Two Years
- Gautam Gambhir, Yuvraj Singh Clear Fitness Test in NCA
- Lenovo Sacks "Hundreds" of Employees at Motorola: Report
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Watch: Exclusive Interview With Former Pakistan Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gillani
- Pakistan Approaches International Court of Justice Over Indus Waters Treaty
- Will Pakistan Ever Accept Any Evidence Provided By India on Terror Propagated From Pak Soil?
- India Pulls Out of Saarc Meet, is Pakistan's Isolation Complete?