Kanpur: Class XI student raped by friend
A case has been lodged against the three and investigations are on in the matter, police said.
Kanpur: A 17-year-old girl studying in class XI was on Saturday gangraped in a hotel by her friend and two others after one of them offered her cold drink laced with sedatives, police said.
The girl was offered the laced drink by her friend Rajeev on Saturday afternoon when he took her for a drive, they said. When she lost consciousness, Rajeev and his friends took her to a hotel and gangraped her, they said.
The trio then dumped her outside her home, they said, adding that they are absconding. The girl could not identify the other two accused, they said.
A case has been lodged against the three and investigations are on in the matter, they said.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Salman Khan's Rumoured Girlfriend Iulia Vantur Sings His Songs at an Event
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right