Kanpur college makes scarves mandatory for girls
College management said that as cases of molestation had increased so they took these measures to ensure the safety of the girls.
Kanpur: Haleem Jubilee college in Kanpur has made wearing of burqas and scarves by girl students mandatory besides banning mobile phones. College management said that as cases of molestation had increased so they took these measures to ensure the safety of the girls.
According to the management girls wearing scarves and burqas will be more secure. Elaborating on the decision to ban mobile phones, the management said that the use of such devices promoted "evil things".
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Afghanistan Pacer Shapoor Zadran in Mumbai, Wants to Meet SRK
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films