DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kanpur college makes scarves mandatory for girls
College management said that as cases of molestation had increased so they took these measures to ensure the safety of the girls.
Kanpur: Haleem Jubilee college in Kanpur has made wearing of burqas and scarves by girl students mandatory besides banning mobile phones. College management said that as cases of molestation had increased so they took these measures to ensure the safety of the girls.
According to the management girls wearing scarves and burqas will be more secure. Elaborating on the decision to ban mobile phones, the management said that the use of such devices promoted "evil things".
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere