DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kanpur: Four men abduct, gangrape and kill minor girl
Three of the accused have been arrested while the hunt for the fourth is on.
Kanpur: Even as the entire country is outraged over the brutal gangrape and murder of a 23-year-old student in Delhi, there has been another case of a similar heinous crime in Uttar Pradesh's Kanpur. A minor girl was allegedly kidnapped and raped in Kanpur by four people, who then killed her and threw her body in a farm. Three of the accused have been arrested while the hunt for the fourth is on.
The crime took place in the Rasulabad area of Kanpur rural district. According to the victim's family members, who have lodged a police complaint, the accused abducted the girl, a student of class 11, following a dispute and gangraped her.
Later the victim's blood-stained and partially nude body with several injury marks was found at a farm. The area was gripped with tension as soon as the girl's body was found. Police have registered the case of kidnapping, rape and murder on the family's complaint and arrested three of the accused.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar