Kanpur: Girl alleges gangrape by 15 men
The medical test on the girl shows she has not been raped, Police said.
Kanpur: A 17-year-old girl has alleged that she was gangraped by fifteen of her relatives, a charge denied by police. The girl, a resident of Shagunpur village in the district, has claimed that she was gangraped by fifteen of her relatives while she was alone at her home on Friday night.
Police, however, have denied the girl's charge. Medical examination of the girl also does not prove rape, they said. "The rape charge is false. The medical test on the girl shows she has not been raped. The men she is accusing are her relatives.
The girl's brother has dispute with them and therefore she is trying to trap them by falsely accusing them," DIG (Kanpur) Amitabh Yash said. However, police are questioning persons whom the girl has alleged of raping her, he added.
- Virat Kohli Plays Down his Personal Form
- We Look Forward to DRS Introduction in Future: Virat Kohli
- Virat Kohli's India look to Wrap Series At Eden, Regain No.1 Spot
- Not Easy for Off-Colour Martin Guptill to be Aggressive in Subcontinent: Anil Kumble
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
- Arjun Kapoor, Shraddha Kapoor Bring 'Bollywood Dance Raita' to New York
- Philippine Leader Takes Thinly Veiled Dig at US