Kanpur: Girl alleges gangrape by 15 men
The medical test on the girl shows she has not been raped, Police said.
Kanpur: A 17-year-old girl has alleged that she was gangraped by fifteen of her relatives, a charge denied by police. The girl, a resident of Shagunpur village in the district, has claimed that she was gangraped by fifteen of her relatives while she was alone at her home on Friday night.
Police, however, have denied the girl's charge. Medical examination of the girl also does not prove rape, they said. "The rape charge is false. The medical test on the girl shows she has not been raped. The men she is accusing are her relatives.
The girl's brother has dispute with them and therefore she is trying to trap them by falsely accusing them," DIG (Kanpur) Amitabh Yash said. However, police are questioning persons whom the girl has alleged of raping her, he added.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology