Kanpur: Teacher allegedly burns 7-yr-old for wetting his pants
The child suffered burns on his face, stomach, limbs and some other vital parts, police said.
Kanpur: A woman teacher was arrested for burning a nursery student using hot tongs for wetting his trousers while he was taking tuition at her residence in Kanpur, police said on Saturday. The parents of the seven-year old boy reported the matter to Nazirabad Police station in Kanpur on Friday, and a case under section 307 (Attempt to murder) of IPC has been registered against the tuition teacher and her mother, following which they were arrested.
Police spokesperson said the seven-year old boy, a nursery student used to go for tuition classes in Ashok Nagar area. According to an FIR, on Friday during the tuition class, the child wet his trousers on the bed, angered over the incident, the tuition teacher held the child with force while her mother burnt the child using hot tongs.
The child suffered burns on his face, stomach, limbs and some other vital parts, police said. The child was first admitted to a private hospital for medical treatment. But for medical examination he was sent to a government hospital where 17 burn marks were discovered on his body during the investigations. The accused is a private school teacher while her mother is class four employee in a state government agency, police said.
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming
- Indian Minister Disowned UN Resolutions in Speech: Pakistan