Kapil Dev to man traffic signal in Delhi
Eminent cricketing personalities have been assisting Delhi Traffic Police in emphasizing road safety rules.
New Delhi: Former cricketer Kapil Dev will on Tuesday man a traffic signal in south Delhi as part of a road safety awareness programme organised by Delhi Police.
The 1983 World Cup winning team captain will man the traffic at Aurobindo Chowk on Tuesday morning for an hour, said Satyendra Garg, Joint Commissioner of Police (Traffic).
"Eminent cricketing personalities have been assisting Delhi Traffic Police in emphasizing road safety rules to citizens of Delhi and they are joining us at prominent intersections of the city," he said.
This is in continuation with earlier presence of Bishen Singh Bedi, Kirti Azad and Shri Madan Lal.
Azad was the first to join the initiative on March 21.
- Pakistan Also Capable of Executing Surgical Strikes: Nawaz Sharif
- Adnan Sami Responds After Being Trolled For Supporting Surgical Strikes
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Sushant Gives a Knockout Performance
- Sharif Chairs Cabinet Meet Day After Indian Strike on Terror Camps Across LoC
- Harshvardhan Kapoor is Special Because He's my First Co-Star: Saiyami Kher
- Kareena Kapoor Rejected Saif Ali Khan's Marriage Proposal the First Time
- Pakistani Artistes Not Terrorists, They Have Visas: Salman Khan
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya