DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kapil Dev to man traffic signal in Delhi
Eminent cricketing personalities have been assisting Delhi Traffic Police in emphasizing road safety rules.
New Delhi: Former cricketer Kapil Dev will on Tuesday man a traffic signal in south Delhi as part of a road safety awareness programme organised by Delhi Police.
The 1983 World Cup winning team captain will man the traffic at Aurobindo Chowk on Tuesday morning for an hour, said Satyendra Garg, Joint Commissioner of Police (Traffic).
"Eminent cricketing personalities have been assisting Delhi Traffic Police in emphasizing road safety rules to citizens of Delhi and they are joining us at prominent intersections of the city," he said.
This is in continuation with earlier presence of Bishen Singh Bedi, Kirti Azad and Shri Madan Lal.
Azad was the first to join the initiative on March 21.
Recommended For You
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics