DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kapil Dev to man traffic signal in Delhi
Eminent cricketing personalities have been assisting Delhi Traffic Police in emphasizing road safety rules.
New Delhi: Former cricketer Kapil Dev will on Tuesday man a traffic signal in south Delhi as part of a road safety awareness programme organised by Delhi Police.
The 1983 World Cup winning team captain will man the traffic at Aurobindo Chowk on Tuesday morning for an hour, said Satyendra Garg, Joint Commissioner of Police (Traffic).
"Eminent cricketing personalities have been assisting Delhi Traffic Police in emphasizing road safety rules to citizens of Delhi and they are joining us at prominent intersections of the city," he said.
This is in continuation with earlier presence of Bishen Singh Bedi, Kirti Azad and Shri Madan Lal.
Azad was the first to join the initiative on March 21.
Recommended For You
- Reason For Aleem Dar's New Look Revealed
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions