DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kapur bounces back in Volvo China Open
Shiv Kapur put behind a poor start to finish tied on 27th place with a one-over 72 score at the Volvo China Open.
New Delhi: Shiv Kapur put behind a poor start to his day to finish tied on 27th place with a one-over 72 score at the Volvo China Open in Shanghai on Thursday.
Kapur's performance keeps him ahead of four other Indians participating in the event. He is overall behind by four shots at the end of Day I.
China's Huang Ming-jie and Frenchman Raphael Jacquelin, both of whom shot 68 each, are the joint leaders.
Gaurav Ghei as well as SSP Chowrasia finished the day with a score of two-over 73, tied on 41st place. But Amandeep Johl and Raheel Gangjee will be fighting to make the cut on Friday with a score of five-over 76, tied on 90th place.
It was top Indian golfer Jeev Milkha Singh who won the prestigious event last year. He misses the event as he was partipating in the Augusta Masters. It was debut series on the US Tour.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect Champions Trophy Preparation: Rohit
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?