Kapur bounces back in Volvo China Open
Shiv Kapur put behind a poor start to finish tied on 27th place with a one-over 72 score at the Volvo China Open.
New Delhi: Shiv Kapur put behind a poor start to his day to finish tied on 27th place with a one-over 72 score at the Volvo China Open in Shanghai on Thursday.
Kapur's performance keeps him ahead of four other Indians participating in the event. He is overall behind by four shots at the end of Day I.
China's Huang Ming-jie and Frenchman Raphael Jacquelin, both of whom shot 68 each, are the joint leaders.
Gaurav Ghei as well as SSP Chowrasia finished the day with a score of two-over 73, tied on 41st place. But Amandeep Johl and Raheel Gangjee will be fighting to make the cut on Friday with a score of five-over 76, tied on 90th place.
It was top Indian golfer Jeev Milkha Singh who won the prestigious event last year. He misses the event as he was partipating in the Augusta Masters. It was debut series on the US Tour.
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- 2nd Test: Pakistan Build Commanding Lead Over West Indies
- Hockey: India's Top Five Victories Over Pakistan
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: India Prevail 3-2 in Pacy Encounter vs Pakistan
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: Andhra Turn Tables on J&K; Himachal Force a Draw Against Tripura
- Kabaddi World Cup 2016: Coach Dedicates Title Win to Uri Martyrs
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: J&k Take Lead Vs Andhra; Services Struggle Against Goa
- DMK Will Not Let Minority Rights to be Snatched Through UCC: Stalin