DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Karan Johar goodwill envoy for Brit tourism
Beside KJo, Asha Gill and Alex Hua Tian were also introduced as goodwill ambassadors
New Delhi: Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar, who has hit films like Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham to his credit, on Monday was appointed the goodwill ambassador of Britain's national tourism agency VisitBritain's global "Britain You're Invited" campaign. He says he loves Britain for its culture and variety of options for entertainment.
"Britain has a certain soul that film cannot capture. You have to be there to experience it. Britain has a lot for everyone," Johar said in a press statement.
Besides Johar, acclaimed Asian television presenter Asha Gill, and equestrian rider Alex Hua Tian were also introduced as goodwill ambassadors by the organisation.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users