DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Karan Johar is the star of SOTY: Mukesh Bhatt
Mukesh Bhatt believes the film is going to change the landscape of the industry.
Mumbai: Filmmaker Mukesh Bhatt is highly impressed with Karan Johar's 'Student of The Year' (SOTY) and says he is the real star of the film.
"It's a blockbuster. If you have to give the trophy to someone, then it has to be Karan Johar. Hats off to him for making such a good and a big film with newcomers. So if you ask me, the star is Karan Johar," the 60-year-old said here Thursday at the premiere of SOTY.
He believes the film is going to change the landscape of the industry.
"This film will change the landscape of the industry, I can assure you. The new generation is going to take over and thank god. High time new generation comes and takes over," said Bhatt.
Bhatt is Alia Bhatt's uncle, who debuts with SOTY. Talking about her, he said, "Alia is my 'bacchi', so it is a very touching moment for me to see this kid blossom into such a beautiful flower."
At the same time, Bhatt is highly impressed with Varun Dhawan and Siddharth Malhotra too.
"If you tell me to give marks, then I will give all three of them 100 out of 100 and this is not a diplomatic statement. All three of them are wonderful," he said.
"Student of The Year" hits theatres Friday.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere