DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Karan Johar to present Saif, Kareena in his next?
Karan Johar is keen on roping in Kareena Kapoor, Ranbir Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan in his next untitled film.
Mumbai: Filmmaker Karan Johar is keen on roping in Kareena Kapoor, Ranbir Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan in his next untitled film, but the actress says nothing is official about it.
"It's not true. Karan had approached me for that film, we had a talk on it, but nothing is official right now. Nothing is concrete. Karan has a script in mind and he has offered me a role, but it's too early to talk about it," Kareena told IANS.
"I will be more than happy to work with Karan. I am very comfortable working with him," she added.
Recent reports also indicated that Kareena's husband, Saif, will have an extended cameo in the film.
But Kareena says, "It is absolutely untrue."
According to rumour mills, the movie will be a period drama.
Recommended For You
- ICC to Review Champions Trophy Security Following Manchester Attack
- Ssumier Pasricha, Mallika Dua: Meet the Most Viral People on Internet
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande