DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Karan Johar to tie the knot?
According to reports circulating on the internet, Johar will marry the daughter of a family friend.
New Delhi: Call it an 'All Fool's Day' prank or a rumour, but according to reports circulating on the internet, director and popular talk show host Karan Johar is to marry the New York-based daughter of a family friend.
One of Bollywood's most connected men and undoubtedly its most eligible bachelor will marry 31-year-old Vandana Melwani, the movies website masala.com reported.
The website said the secret behind Johar's long disappearances from Bollywood to New York and London, was "ostensibly to meet his lady-love and cement the relationship that took flight almost a year ago."
The director when contacted reportedly refused to comment.
Johar, who loves to rake up Bollywood gossips on his talk show 'Koffee with Karan', seems to be at the receiving end of one this time.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO