Karbonn launches 5.9-inch Android phone A30 at Rs 11,500
The phone has an 8 megapixel rear camera and a 1.3 megapixel front camera. Its memory can be expanded up to 32 GB.
New Delhi: Karbonn has launched a new phone - A30 - that has a 5.9-inch screen and runs Android 4.0 ICS operating system. It is a dual SIM phone.
The phone has an 8 megapixel rear camera and a 1.3 megapixel front camera. Its memory can be expanded up to 32 GB. It has a 2500 mAh battery. The Karbonn A 30 is powered by a 1GHz dual-core processor.
The phone is available on Saholic.com at a price of Rs 11,500. The product is available in two colours - black and white. Karbonn has not disclosed RAM, internal memory and the maker of processor.
Other features include Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, Gesture Mode, Face detection and a 3.5 mm Jack.
Key specifications: Karbonn A30
Android 4.0 (ICS)
1 GHz Dual Core processor
1.3 front camera
5.9-inch capacitive Multi Touch
8.0 Megapixel Auto Focus rear camera with Flashlight
Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct
Wi -Fi Hotspot
Expandable upto 32 GB
Yes, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
2500 mAh battery
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology