DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Karbonn Mobiles ties up with Bharti Airtel for data plans
As part of this tie-up, customers buying Karbonn smart phones like A9+, A15, A21 and A30 can now avail 500MB of 3G data and unlimited 2G on Airtel free for a period of six months since its purchase.
Chennai: Handset maker Karbonn Mobiles has tied up with telecom major Bharti Airtel to provide a bundled offer with purchase of its range of smart phones.
"As part of this tie-up, customers buying Karbonn smart phones like A9+, A15, A21 and A30 can now avail 500MB of 3G data and unlimited 2G on Airtel free for a period of six months since its purchase", Karbonn Mobiles said in a statement.
The limited edition data offer from Bharti Airtel would be auto-activated for all buyers of select Karbonn range of smartphones, it said.
"By associating with Airtel, we seek to bring faster and greater internet and data outreach to our consumers...", Karbonn Mobiles Executive Director Shashin Devsare said.
This offer would drive synergies and allow customers to leverage Karbonn's Mobiles products with Airtel's network.
"We are confident that this tie-up with Karbonn Mobiles will encourage more customers to invest in smartphone devices.."Bharti Airtel, Chief Marketing Officer, Consumer Business, N Rajaram said.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Morris Sends Back Buttler
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes