Karbonn Titanium S9 IPS with 5.5-inch display launched at Rs 19,990
The Karbonn Titanium S9 runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and is powered by a 1.2GHz quad core processor.
Chennai: Handset manufacturer Karbonn Mobiles has launched its latest smartphone Titanium S9 IPS with high definition, enhanced battery life along with a 13MP auto-focus rear camera.
The handset, priced at Rs 19,990 comes with a large 13.9 cm screen, offering 16 million colour output and is based on the Android 'Jelly Bean' 4.2 operating system, a company statement said.
"The launch of the device initiates our foray into the HD IPS smartphone category wherein we seek to satiate the consumer needs with the best-in-class technological innovations", Karbonn Mobiles Executive Director, Shashin Devsare said.
Karbonn Titanium S9 comes with 13.9cm (5.5 Hd) IPS Capacitive screen, 1.2GHz quad core processor,13 MP auto focus rear camera and a 5MP front camera. It is equipped with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system and has 16 GB internal memory, the statement added.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- Oscar Predictions: La La Land or Moonlight; Who Will Win Big?
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- Lion Movie Review: A Deeply Moving, Inspiring Film
- Jackie Review: Natalie Portman Shines In The Shoes Of Jacqueline Kennedy