Karbonn to launch quad-core S1 Titanium very soon
The Karbonn S1 Titanium features a 11.4 cm multi-touch capacitive display and a 5 megapixel auto-focus camera with LED flash.
New Delhi: Karbonn Mobiles has silently outed its new Android smartphone - S1 Titanium - which is powered by a quad-core smartphone. The smartphone is listed on the Karbonn Mobiles website, however, the company has not made any official announcement as yet.
According to a source, the company will launch the smartphone in a day or two. The source further said, the S1 Titanium will be priced under Rs 14,000.
The Karbonn S1 Titanium features a 11.4 cm (4.48-inch) multi-touch capacitive display with a resolution of 540x960 pixels and a 5 megapixel auto-focus camera with LED flash. The phone will come engineered with a 1600 mAh battery. Available in White and Black, the phone has an internal memory of 4 GB, which is expandable up to 32 GB. The dual SIM phone runs Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS.
The Karbonn S1 Titanium will compete with Micromax's recently announced A116 Canvas HD - which is powered by MediaTek's MT6589 1.2 GHz quad-core processor.
Recommended For You
- Salman Khan's Rumoured Girlfriend Iulia Vantur Sings His Songs at an Event
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator