DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kardashian calls herself 'hypocrite' for baby out of wedlock
The 32-year-old 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star is expecting her first child.
Los Angeles: Pregnant reality TV star Kim Kardashian has described herself as a hypocrite on a TV show for having a baby out of wedlock. The 32-year-old 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star is expecting her first child with her rapper boyfriend Kanye West this July, reported Us magazine.
Four years ago, when Kim's sister Kourtney got pregnant and decided not to marry her boyfriend Scott Disick, she took a stand against having a baby out of wedlock.
"I would say things about Kourtney like, 'You cannot have a baby without being married!'
"I was really firm and strict. But she was like, 'Marriage isn't what I want.' And later, I realised she had a better family life than I did," Kim had earlier said about the episode.
"I've said some things that I completely am, like, a hypocrite about now," the six-months-pregnant star said in a clip from the upcoming special Ryan Seacrest With the Kardashians show.
Kim recently got divorced from Basketball star Kris Humphries after their marriage lasted for only 72 days. She got married to Humphries in August, 2011.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%