Kardashian calls herself 'hypocrite' for baby out of wedlock
The 32-year-old 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star is expecting her first child.
Los Angeles: Pregnant reality TV star Kim Kardashian has described herself as a hypocrite on a TV show for having a baby out of wedlock. The 32-year-old 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star is expecting her first child with her rapper boyfriend Kanye West this July, reported Us magazine.
Four years ago, when Kim's sister Kourtney got pregnant and decided not to marry her boyfriend Scott Disick, she took a stand against having a baby out of wedlock.
"I would say things about Kourtney like, 'You cannot have a baby without being married!'
"I was really firm and strict. But she was like, 'Marriage isn't what I want.' And later, I realised she had a better family life than I did," Kim had earlier said about the episode.
"I've said some things that I completely am, like, a hypocrite about now," the six-months-pregnant star said in a clip from the upcoming special Ryan Seacrest With the Kardashians show.
Kim recently got divorced from Basketball star Kris Humphries after their marriage lasted for only 72 days. She got married to Humphries in August, 2011.
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells
- Dear Zindagi Teaser is Out and We Can't Stop Smiling After Watching It
- Delhi Zoo Shuts Down Amid Bird Flu Scare
- Dear Zindagi First Look: Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt Will Drive Your Midweek Blues Away
- For Dialogue, Pakistan Must Stop Infiltration on Border: Mehbooba Mufti
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- Pakistan Violates Ceasefire in Kathua District, 1 BSF Jawan Injured
- Search Operations in Baramulla for the Second Time