DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kareena catwalks on Dubai beach, promotes 'Heroine'
In a dramatic way to promote her next film 'Heroine', Kareena addressed the press conference in a motor boat.
Dubai: In a dramatic arrival to promote her upcoming film 'Heroine', Kareena Kapoor flew in on a sea-plane, reached the shore in a motorboat and then sashayed down the red carpet laid out on a blistering beach here. The 31-year-old actress then made her way to an air-conditioned boat for a press conference, all in a fancy promotional act for her film, set to release on September 21.
Alongside director Madhur Bhandarkar and UTV's managing director Siddharth Roy Kapur, she made stops at various media outlets before arriving for a press conference.
Kareena said that this has been a dream role for her for a very long time. The team also attended a promotional event at a local mall and then headed to an afterparty. It is only understandable that the entire team ran around two hours behind schedule.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO