Kareena Kapoor: Will never get into direction
Many actresses have stepped into the film production arena, but Kareena Kapoor is happy acting.
Mumbai: Actresses like Lara Dutta and Dia Mirza have stepped into the film production arena, but Kareena Kapoor is happy acting. She says she is not interested in trying her hand at either direction or production.
Asked whether she wants to go beyond the acting domain, behind the camera, Kareena told IANS: "I don't like direction, not at all. I don't have the interest for that. I will never get into direction or production."
"I am passionate about acting and performance, and that's what I want to do. I don't like the production side at all. It is too much of a headache and too much of work," she added.
The 32-year-old's husband Saif Ali Khan is an actor-producer. Kareena, who is at present ruling the roost in Bollywood, is happy the lines between art and commercial cinema are getting blurred. "The line is blurring between art films and commercial films. Now it is all about good films," she said.
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster May be Good for Tata Steel's UK Operations, Says Media
- Jio MAMI 2016: Mira is an Opinionated Girl, Keeps Me Grounded: Shahid Kapoor
- Dear Zindagi: SRK Asks Alia Bhatt to Crack Better Jokes in the New Teaser
- I Want To Be My Best For My Daughter: Shahid Kapoor
- Theatre Is a Beautiful Platform, Says Shahid Kapoor