Karishma Kotak to star in a Salman Khan movie?
Karishma made her debut as an actress with a Telugu film, 'Shankar Dada Zindabad' (2007) alongside Chiranjeevi.
Mumbai: Model-actress Karishma Kotak is likely to do a film with Bollywood superstar Salman Khan. According to reports, the Bigg Boss contestant is likely to feature in one of Salman's upcoming film to be directed by brother Sohail. The film is tentatively titled 'Radhe'.
When asked about the news, Karishma said, "I cannot comment on this as of now. I can't say anything."
Karishma made her debut as an actress with a Telugu film, 'Shankar Dada Zindabad' (2007) alongside Chiranjeevi. The film is a remake of Rajkumar Hirani's Hindi movie 'Lage Raho Munna Bhai'.
She was last seen in 2010 Telugu film 'Glamour'.
The 30-year-old has hosted TV shows like 'The Karishma Show', 'Spa Diaries' and 'Its In'.
- Donald Trump Will Be Next US President, Predicts Election Wizard
- Cyrus Mistry's Explosive Email to Tata Board Hints He Was Made a 'Lame Duck'
- Salman Khan's Bodyguard Shera Faces Assault Charges in Mumbai
- Donald Trump's Daughter-in-Law Celebrates Diwali at Hindu Temple in US
- UP Polls: Akhilesh Yadav's 'Vikas Rath Yatra' to Begin from November 3
- Shivpal Invites Nitish Kumar, Sharad Yadav to SP's 25th Anniversary Celebrations, Hints Alliance
- BJP Terms Family Feud in Samajwadi Party as 'Fixed Match'
- Samajwadi Party Feud: Shivpal Yadav Vacates Official Residence