Karishma Kotak to star in a Salman Khan movie?
Karishma made her debut as an actress with a Telugu film, 'Shankar Dada Zindabad' (2007) alongside Chiranjeevi.
Mumbai: Model-actress Karishma Kotak is likely to do a film with Bollywood superstar Salman Khan. According to reports, the Bigg Boss contestant is likely to feature in one of Salman's upcoming film to be directed by brother Sohail. The film is tentatively titled 'Radhe'.
When asked about the news, Karishma said, "I cannot comment on this as of now. I can't say anything."
Karishma made her debut as an actress with a Telugu film, 'Shankar Dada Zindabad' (2007) alongside Chiranjeevi. The film is a remake of Rajkumar Hirani's Hindi movie 'Lage Raho Munna Bhai'.
She was last seen in 2010 Telugu film 'Glamour'.
The 30-year-old has hosted TV shows like 'The Karishma Show', 'Spa Diaries' and 'Its In'.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology