DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Karisma Kapoor awaits right script to create magic again
Karisma Kapoor failed to impress with her Bollywood comeback vehicle 'Dangerous Ishhq' last year.
Mumbai: Actress Karisma Kapoor, who failed to impress with her Bollywood comeback vehicle 'Dangerous Ishhq' last year, says she loves to act and is now only awaiting a suitable script.
"It's always the right time to be in the industry. If you are an artist and if you love acting, then any time is the right time," Karishma told IANS here.
"I have always loved acting, but now I am busy with my children and if something interesting comes up and if I really feel like doing it, only then I will do it. I am waiting for the right script, so it all depends on that," added the mother of two - daughter Samaira and son Kiaan.
Karisma, who starred in films like 'Raja Hindustan', 'Dil To Pagal Hai', 'Biwi No. 1' and 'Fiza', believes filmmaking has changed over the years.
"There is a great change in the film industry... everything is getting corporatised. A lot of good system is in place and films are being made faster. Also, because of the multiplex audiences, now a variety of films is being made. It's a great change," said the 39-year-old.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO