DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Karma Yodha' poster lands Mohanlal in trouble
The Health Department filed a case against Mohanlal for appearing in the poster of 'Karma Yodhya' holding a cigar.
Thiruvananthapuram After actress Mythili, against whom the Health Department filed a case for appearing on a film poster smoking a cigarette, Malayalam superstar Mohanlal has also landed in trouble in a similar case.
A summon has been issued to Mohanlal by the Judicial First Class Magistrate here to appear in person on March 18 after the Health Department filed a case against him for appearing in a poster holding a cigar in the advertisement for his latest film 'Karma Yodha'.
Summons have also been issued to the film's director Major Ravi, production company manager and managers of the three theaters where the film is being screened.
The case against Mythili, for appearing in the posters of the film 'Matinee' smoking cigarette, is also being taken up on March 18, department sources confirmed.
Also, all posters of Mythili and Mohanlal showing smoking scenes have been removed from the city as they violated the stringent conditions imposed on advertisements for promoting tobacco products.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand