Karnal gangrape: Haryana police arrest 6 more
Those arrested included a female relative of the 16-year-old victim. The minor was lured out of her house by her boyfriend on the pretext of marriage.
New Delhi: The Haryana police on Monday arrested six more people in connection with the Karnal gangrape case, taking the total number of arrests to 13. These include a female relative of the 16-year-old victim.
The minor was reportedly lured out of her house by her boyfriend on the pretext of getting married, taken to a railway track nearby and raped. Two more accused are said to be still absconding, while one accused was produced before court on Sunday.
The past two months have seen a spurt in rape crimes against women in Haryana.
- Gautam Gambhir Returns to Test Squad After Two Years
- Gautam Gambhir, Yuvraj Singh Clear Fitness Test in NCA
- SRK Turns Into a DJ for Radio Show and His First Mix Will Leave You in Splits
- Watch: MNS Asks Pakistani Artistes To Leave In 48 Hours or Face Consequences
- Watch: The News That Wasn't With Cyrus Broacha
- Trump Says Debate Microphone Was 'Defective'
- I Will Release My Tax Returns When Clinton Releases Deleted Emails, Says Trump
- The First Hillary Clinton-Donald Trump Presidential Debate