Karnal gangrape: Haryana police arrest 6 more
Those arrested included a female relative of the 16-year-old victim. The minor was lured out of her house by her boyfriend on the pretext of marriage.
New Delhi: The Haryana police on Monday arrested six more people in connection with the Karnal gangrape case, taking the total number of arrests to 13. These include a female relative of the 16-year-old victim.
The minor was reportedly lured out of her house by her boyfriend on the pretext of getting married, taken to a railway track nearby and raped. Two more accused are said to be still absconding, while one accused was produced before court on Sunday.
The past two months have seen a spurt in rape crimes against women in Haryana.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, Nokia 5 Price and Specifications in Pictures
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Ryan Gosling's Reaction To Oscars 2017 Best Picture Mix Up Is Priceless
- Big Boy Rahkeem Cornwall Welcomes England to Caribbean Islands