DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Karnataka: 20-year-old youth sodomises, kills minor boy
Police said the boy was missing since December 31 and his body was recovered from a bush in Karadakal village.
Yadgir: A six-year-old boy was allegedly sodomised and strangulated to death by a young man at a village in the district, police said on Friday.
The 20-year-old accused, Kawadi, has been arrested. The boy was missing since December 31 and his body was recovered from a bush in Karadakal village on Thursday, Yadgir SP D Roopa told PTI.
The accused had allegedly taken the boy to an abandoned place, sodomised and strangulated him to death, the SP said.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet