Karnataka: 20-year-old youth sodomises, kills minor boy
Police said the boy was missing since December 31 and his body was recovered from a bush in Karadakal village.
Yadgir: A six-year-old boy was allegedly sodomised and strangulated to death by a young man at a village in the district, police said on Friday.
The 20-year-old accused, Kawadi, has been arrested. The boy was missing since December 31 and his body was recovered from a bush in Karadakal village on Thursday, Yadgir SP D Roopa told PTI.
The accused had allegedly taken the boy to an abandoned place, sodomised and strangulated him to death, the SP said.
- Watch: India @9 With Bhupendra Chaubey
- SP Old Guard Meet Akhilesh Yadav, Bid to Defuse 'Explosive' Situation
- DMK Will Not Let Minority Rights to be Snatched Through UCC: Stalin
- Live: No End to Samajwadi Party Crisis, Old Guard Meet CM Akhilesh
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- US Has Few Good Options for Response to Philippine President Duterte
- Bigg Boss 10: Antara Biswas Wants to Grab Salman Khan's Attention
- Eight Killed in Firecracker Mishap at Sivakasi