Karnataka: 20-year-old youth sodomises, kills minor boy
Police said the boy was missing since December 31 and his body was recovered from a bush in Karadakal village.
Yadgir: A six-year-old boy was allegedly sodomised and strangulated to death by a young man at a village in the district, police said on Friday.
The 20-year-old accused, Kawadi, has been arrested. The boy was missing since December 31 and his body was recovered from a bush in Karadakal village on Thursday, Yadgir SP D Roopa told PTI.
The accused had allegedly taken the boy to an abandoned place, sodomised and strangulated him to death, the SP said.
- India Accounts for 75% of Casualties Due to Air Pollution: WHO
- Samsung Execs Meet DGCA Officials Over Galaxy Note 2 IndiGo Fire Incident
- Samsung Galaxy On8 with Android M, 3GB RAM Launched at Rs 15,900
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Catches Fire in an Indigo Flight
- SpaceX CEO Elon Musk Promises 'Fun' Trip to Mars Colony
- Colombia, Marxist Rebels Sign Accord Ending 52-Year War
- 'Let Loose the Yellow Butterflies', Say FARC Rebels Approving Peace Accord With Colombia
- Japanese Encephalitis Declared as Notifiable Disease