Karnataka: 20-year-old youth sodomises, kills minor boy
Police said the boy was missing since December 31 and his body was recovered from a bush in Karadakal village.
Yadgir: A six-year-old boy was allegedly sodomised and strangulated to death by a young man at a village in the district, police said on Friday.
The 20-year-old accused, Kawadi, has been arrested. The boy was missing since December 31 and his body was recovered from a bush in Karadakal village on Thursday, Yadgir SP D Roopa told PTI.
The accused had allegedly taken the boy to an abandoned place, sodomised and strangulated him to death, the SP said.
Recommended For You
- I Always Wanted to Bat Like Virender Sehwag, Says Sunil Gavaskar
- KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched: All You Need to Know
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology