Karnataka: 60-year-old man arrested for raping teenage girl
The man allegedly kidnapped and raped the girl on February 1 and then dumped her at a deserted place.
Bellary: A sixty-year old man allegedly raped a 19-year old before dumping her at a deserted place from where she was rescued in an unconscious state two days later, police said on Sunday.
A contractor, H Abubakar of Hagaribommanahalli, was arrested on Sunday on a complaint from the parents of the girl, who has been hospitalised and is yet to regain consciousness. He had allegedly kidnapped and raped the girl, also a resident of the same village, on February 1, police said.
After committing the crime, the man threw the girl at a deserted place on the same day in a state of unconsciousness, police said. She was noticed by some people after two days, they added. The victim had been admitted to a private hospital in Davanagere and was still unconscious, police said.
- Will Tell India What is Real Surgical Strike: Hafiz Saeed
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
- Kareena Kapoor Rejected Saif Ali Khan's Marriage Proposal the First Time
- Border Villages in Punjab Back Army Action, Hail PM Modi
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Journey of a Small-Town Boy With Big Dreams
- Pakistani Artistes Are Not Terrorists, They Have Visas, Says Salman Khan
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Sushant Gives a Knockout Performance
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya