DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Karnataka: CBI cautions people against impersonators
The CBI cautioned people, particularly in mine-rich Bellary district, against falling prey to impersonators.
Bangalore: The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) on Friday cautioned people in Karnataka, particularly in mine-rich Bellary district, against falling prey to persons impersonating as its officers.
The Central investigating agency in a statement said it has come to its notice that some persons impersonating as the CBI officers were moving around in the state especially in Bellary district, threatening persons who had earlier engaged in mining activity and trying to extort money.
"If any such incident comes to light, the public can lodge a complaint either with the local police or with the Central Bureau of Investigation, Anti-Corruption Branch here," it said.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande