DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Karnataka: Father throws daughter from building
Police said the man had been torturing the baby after birth and had tried to kill her, as he wished for a boy.
Dharwad: In a shocker, a one-and-a-half-year-old girl was seriously injured after allegedly being thrown from the top of a building by her father who has been arrested, police said on Thursday. Superintendent of Police YS Ravikumar said the man Ramesh had been torturing the baby after birth and tried to kill her, as he wished for a boy.
He also had allegedly inflicted injuries with cigarette butt on the baby and his wife had not mustered courage to protest the torture till he dropped the infant from a building on Wednesday, police said.
The baby has been admitted to a hospital and her condition is stated to be serious, police said. After the locals informed police, he was arrested on Thursday on the charge of battering his daughter and a local court remanded him to judicial custody, sources added.
Recommended For You
- Reason For Aleem Dar's New Look Revealed
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions