DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Karnataka: Man dies during Siddaramaiah's swearing-in
The deceased was identified as Manjappa, a city resident, who collapsed near gate number seven while coming out after the function.
Bangalore: A 50 year-old Congress supporter died after attending the swearing-in ceremony of Chief Minister Siddaramaiah at the jam packed Kanteerava stadium in Bangalore on Monday, police said.
The deceased was identified as Manjappa, a city resident, who collapsed near gate number seven while coming out after the function attended by nearly 50,000 Congress supporters from across the state.
He was given water to drink, after which he complained of chest pain and was immediately rushed to a private hospital just opposite the stadium where he was declared brought dead. "It could have been a massive heart attack but the actual cause of death will be ascertained only after the post-mortem is conducted", police said.
Recommended For You
- May 24, 2004: When Hussain Walked Into the Sunset On His Own Terms
- Europa League: Ajax, Man United Indulge in Banter Ahead of Final
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Suresh Raina, Shikhar Dhawan Join Break The Beard Club
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish