Karnataka: Man dies during Siddaramaiah's swearing-in
The deceased was identified as Manjappa, a city resident, who collapsed near gate number seven while coming out after the function.
Bangalore: A 50 year-old Congress supporter died after attending the swearing-in ceremony of Chief Minister Siddaramaiah at the jam packed Kanteerava stadium in Bangalore on Monday, police said.
The deceased was identified as Manjappa, a city resident, who collapsed near gate number seven while coming out after the function attended by nearly 50,000 Congress supporters from across the state.
He was given water to drink, after which he complained of chest pain and was immediately rushed to a private hospital just opposite the stadium where he was declared brought dead. "It could have been a massive heart attack but the actual cause of death will be ascertained only after the post-mortem is conducted", police said.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner