DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Karnataka: No Cable TV digitisation till April 5
The association has pleaded for more time, saying they have sought information from the Multi-System Operators on the selling and package cost of the STBs.
Bangalore: The Karnataka High Court on Monday directed the Central government to ensure that analog channels are not switched off in the state till April 5, 2013. Justice Abdul Nazeer granted time to the Union government to file its objections to a petition seeking extension of the March 31, 2013 deadline for installing Set Top Boxes (STB) filed by Mysore District Cable Operators' Association.
The association has pleaded for more time, saying they have sought information from the Multi-System Operators on the selling and package cost of the STBs. The judge adjourned the matter to April 5, when the petition will be heard.
Pursuant to the emergent notices issued by the court last week, nodal officers and a few MSOs were present before court.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835