Karnataka: No Cable TV digitisation till April 5
The association has pleaded for more time, saying they have sought information from the Multi-System Operators on the selling and package cost of the STBs.
Bangalore: The Karnataka High Court on Monday directed the Central government to ensure that analog channels are not switched off in the state till April 5, 2013. Justice Abdul Nazeer granted time to the Union government to file its objections to a petition seeking extension of the March 31, 2013 deadline for installing Set Top Boxes (STB) filed by Mysore District Cable Operators' Association.
The association has pleaded for more time, saying they have sought information from the Multi-System Operators on the selling and package cost of the STBs. The judge adjourned the matter to April 5, when the petition will be heard.
Pursuant to the emergent notices issued by the court last week, nodal officers and a few MSOs were present before court.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology