Karnataka: Spurned lover stabs girl to death
Hyder (19) had been pestering the 13-year-old girl belonging to the same community to accept his proposal.
Davangere: A spurned lover stabbed a minor girl to death and later tried to commit suicide in Devangere in Karnataka on Wednesday, police said. Hyder (19) had been pestering the 13-year-old girl belonging to the same community to accept his proposal, but the girl had turned down it.
The girl's parents had also warned the youth and also informed his parents. When the girl was on her way to a private tailoring institute, Hyder accosted her, stabbed her several times and chopped off her ear lobe, resulting in her death on the spot, police said.
He then banged his head on a boulder to end his life, but passers-by rushed him to a hospital. Police have registered a case.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets