DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Karnataka: Spurned lover stabs girl to death
Hyder (19) had been pestering the 13-year-old girl belonging to the same community to accept his proposal.
Davangere: A spurned lover stabbed a minor girl to death and later tried to commit suicide in Devangere in Karnataka on Wednesday, police said. Hyder (19) had been pestering the 13-year-old girl belonging to the same community to accept his proposal, but the girl had turned down it.
The girl's parents had also warned the youth and also informed his parents. When the girl was on her way to a private tailoring institute, Hyder accosted her, stabbed her several times and chopped off her ear lobe, resulting in her death on the spot, police said.
He then banged his head on a boulder to end his life, but passers-by rushed him to a hospital. Police have registered a case.
Recommended For You
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh