Karnataka: Spurned lover stabs girl to death
Hyder (19) had been pestering the 13-year-old girl belonging to the same community to accept his proposal.
Davangere: A spurned lover stabbed a minor girl to death and later tried to commit suicide in Devangere in Karnataka on Wednesday, police said. Hyder (19) had been pestering the 13-year-old girl belonging to the same community to accept his proposal, but the girl had turned down it.
The girl's parents had also warned the youth and also informed his parents. When the girl was on her way to a private tailoring institute, Hyder accosted her, stabbed her several times and chopped off her ear lobe, resulting in her death on the spot, police said.
He then banged his head on a boulder to end his life, but passers-by rushed him to a hospital. Police have registered a case.
- Sushmita Sen Slams Donald Trump For Body Shaming Ex-Miss Universe Alicia Machado
- US Driver Fined $136 For Using Donald Trump's Cut-Out To Get Through Carpool Lane
- Race to White House is Real, Not Reality TV: Hillary Clinton
- With 84 Million Viewers, Hillary-Trump Debate Smashes Record
- Pakistan Capable of Meeting Any Threat: Nawaz Sharif
- Collapse of SAARC Summit Unfortunate, Says Mehbooba Mufti
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Karnataka Parties Against Release of Cauvery Water